Subject to the dispatch services contract, the AMSBUS system offers to carriers the possibility of dispatching over a PC workstation with an internet connection. Accessing the system with the assigned username and login password, carriers can receive current information on their respective data in the system plus the following:
- Information on vacancies on selected services
- Overview of all services with specified vacancies at any given time
- Operative inclusion or removal of an extra coach
- Processing of the passenger record
- Termination of advance-sales for a selected service
- Immediate overview of the economy of individual services
Control of the application is intuitive, with the user documentation continuously updated in order to cover new features with the current version available at all times on the Internet.